domingo, 19 de maio de 2013

 Another two steps in the project. In this case to climb aboard the "vessel"
 

When I look at what I have ahead I ask myself: How am I gonna get in there? Working in the Bow area is by all means a test to body contortionism. Thinking that working at the fore beam mounts area is far from being a walk in the park, there’s no comparison in terms o space clearance. In the bow are in can only work with one arm not to mention the fact that all your body stability is everything but stable.

So far been working on preparations (filleting, glass cutting,etc)  as next weather window is just around next Monday and should old 3-4 days. Snow on the heart of a typical Mediterranean Atlantic climate region at the door step of summer is just not for spiritual believers!

I would be very happy if had both fore beam mount areas laminated by next Wednesday.
Before temps and moisture get back up to decent levels I´ll be busy making the anchor well support strips mold.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário