The boat is painted ( November 2015). I decided to do it on site with the help of a professional painter. Before, I tried to find a painting booth close by but couldn't find one that would be big enough. The only possibility was too far away and was only available on Saturdays which made the logistics a bit tricky. So I decided to set up a painting booth with a wooden frame and plastic. Used an extractor fan and inlet filter. The filter area was undersized regarding the extractor power which induced excessive negative pressure making the plastic film look like it could collapse ( a bit scary!) but it held on just fine . Painting the main hull in one go was a bit challenging but it turned out to be easier than I thought.
The paint is very hard and the finnish is excellent.
Now everything is just about on hold waiting for the spars.