Today I glassed th first float half. It came out easier than I expected. Still there were some situations that can be improved in the future . Laying the fabric one-handed over all those form frames edges can be pretty tricky with the fabric getting stuck on some sharp corners and edges. I ended up sticking a meter long tube in the fabric roll which made the operation much smoother.
Working with the resin was no problem as I chose to make about 1/2 liter batches. Had a roller and a squegee at hand but the 6" nylon brush did the whole thing without any problem. At the end there are nearly no air bubbles and the epoxy layer looks pretty thin for a hand lay-up.
Next time I might however try to prime the foam with a thin film of epoxy to make the wetting process a bit more fluid and perhaps reduce a bit the resin uptake.
I'm short on peel ply to finnish the bulkheads but I've been doing some shopping around and I found some polyester fabric that might do the trick. Polyester is better than the nylon used in commercial peel ply but it's not as tear proof as nylon and special care must be observed to avoid the polyester fibres getting stuck bonded in the laminate. To avoid this plies should be cut long enough so that there's a sufficiently large resin free fabric overlap to get a good and even grip.