segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2010

Productive weekend

The weekend has been quite productive. Since I had borrowed a laser from a local plaster wall company I wasn't sure if I had enough time to do all the alingment needed before having to turn it back. Fortunately Monday is a national holiday and the extra time really come in handy.
All simetrical parts have been aligned.

I put some foam on the main hatch edges since I was getting tired to bang my head ( ouch!) everytime I climbed in and out.
This laser is excellent. It has two cross lines ( vertical and horizontal) and four point markers on the plane perpendicular to the cross lines. I couldn't ask for more. It even comes with a great tripod. Nevertheless I still insisted on the plumb line as a complement to line up the bulkhead center holes.


1 comentário: