domingo, 7 de novembro de 2010

Getting ready to join the two halves which is the first significant millestone of the project.
I never tought I could move around so easily the port half and I was planing to get help from a couple of friends. By now I feel pretty confortable moving the stuff around. In the photo the daggerboard case can be seen already in place.
Next step is actually joining the two halves.

As a tip to level up the case on both ends I used a plywood strip ( with plastic tape!) . This way it's very easy to do the necessary adjustments at the same time as it acts as a back mold plate to stop putty from spilling out inside. Not all ideas work as planed but this one turned out to be just perfect! Simple and very efficient.
Now have a lot of taping to do along the comimg days. I hope the project keeps going as well as it's been happening until now.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário