quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010

Update

Back in business!
Finaly got some slack off the work I had on hands since March.
In about a week's time I managed to make the bobstay eye... ...the bow web (here ready to cut the slots using a diamond disc on the grinder)...
... the daggerboard case...


... a practical system to prepare small batches without the mess...


... and about 2/3 of the second main hull half ( here ready for lamination).



Since I'm running out of resin and my local supplier is closed for vaccation in August, I'll use whatever stuff I have left to do smaller jobs.
I guess I'll be moving on to the rudder mount, main cabin hatch and anchor well ,while I wait for more resin, glass and other supplies. I still have three full size foam sheets which may be good to make a few panels for the second main hull half.
So far the working pace has been very good. Let's see how things progress along the coming days.
By the end of September I'm afraid I'll have some work to deal with, but I hope I'll be able to squeeze some boat building action in between.
This boat has to hit the water next summer no matter what!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário