quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2009

Vacuum Pump

Today I spent most of the time out shopping for some stuff I need. I also picked up a vacuum bagging kit I had ordered from Greece. I have some homework to go through before I set up the whole thing ( valves,filters,pressure gauge,etc).

I ran into some dificulty trying to put the pump up and running. The instructions where not very clear about the need to add oil or not. According to the manual the oil level should come up to the marked line after two minutes running but it didn't so I figured I had to add some oil. I kept on adding oil time and time again and nothing so I figured the bottle contained the exact amount of oil needed to reach the desired level. Wrong!

I ended up going way over the limit and had to drain out the excess. In the end everything went back to normal and I'm very pleased the pump is operational.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário